Creative freedom with Marmoleum Modular tiles
Forbo Marmoleum Modular takes linoleum out of its traditional environment. The various designs & tile sizes offer endless design possibilities and invite you to play with colour, size and shapes. Marmoleum Modular is presented 5 subranges each with it's own characteristic design: Marble, Shade, Colour, Lines and the embossed Textura.
Discover the benefits of Marmoleum Modular:
• Marmoleum Modular is unique in that way that each shape and form is cut separately from the base material. Angles of the tiles are ‘undercut’ in order to provide a perfect joint that requires no welding and always provides for a seamless fit.
• The polyester backing makes this floor covering very dimensionally stable, even when installed in larger areas.
• New in Marmoleum Modular is Modular Textura: 8 linear floor designs in planks of 100x25 cm, embossed with 2 embossing textures. The embossing adds a great new dimension to our Modular tiles and gives a wood-like look you have never seen before in linoleum.
• Modular Marmoleum is treated with Topshield2, a two layer acrylic water based finish, that avoids scratching, staining and soiling, and takes care of easy cleaning and excellent appearance retention of the floor over time.
• With the Topshield2 finish the floor is ready for use right away after installation
• Marmoleum Modular is a sustainable alternative to all designer modular floors available in the market today.