Movement Systems is a global industry leader for sophisticated conveyor and processing belts, synthetic modular belts, top-quality power transmission belts, as well as timing and flat belts made of synthetic materials. These products are known under the brand name Siegling. They are used in a wide range of applications in industry, trade, and the service sector, including conveyor and processing belts in the food industry, treadmill belts in fitness studios, and flat belts in mail distribution centers.
We are searching for
- Basic function is to provide effective technical sales support in the areas of business development, design, and introduction of new products to increase sales
- Also provides support for information on tools & equipment and their usage
- Bachelor’s engineering degree required, preferably ME, with experience in industrial belting, power transmission, or conveyor systems a plus.
- Must be a self-motivated, innovative thinker with good organizational skills
- Communication skills a must and some travel required
- Software proficiencies should include but not limited to Microsoft Excel, Access, Outlook, Word, AutoCad; SAP & CRM experience a plus
Forbo offers an outstanding work environment, a competitive salary, and an excellent benefits package that includes health, dental, and vision care, life insurance, vacation, sick/personal days, 401K, and more. Submit resume with salary requirement in confidence to:
An Equal Employment Opportunity Employer - M/F/V/D
Visit our website: www.forbo.com
NO PHONE CALLS ACCEPTED