Coral Marine FR meets all the fire safety standards set by the International Maritime Organization (IMO) for flooring used in seagoing vessels.
Yarn and backing systems have been developed to meet the stringent smoke toxicity and low flame spread standards required to achieve the IMO "Wheelmark".
As a result, Coral Marine flooring can be used with confidence in cruise liners, passenger ferries, charter boats and other seagoing vessels, in addition to offshore facilities where the "Wheelmark" classification is required.
Coral Marine FR Benefits:
• Fully compliant to IMO Marine standards
• Stops up to 95% of walked in dirt and moisture
• High moisture absorption
• Excellent dirt storage/soil hiding
• Durable construction: using a 60% wool/40% nylon mix
• PVC and phthalate free
• Advanced colouring and choice
• All references stocked for quick delivery
• Using Coral Marine FR can reduce cleaning costs and prolong the lifetime of on board floor finishes and coverings.
To read more about Marine flooring visit our IMO Certified Flooring for Marine page.