Sphera homogeneous vinyl
Forbo Sphera is setting new standards in homogeneous flooring. It is produced in our brand new manufacturing plant where all the latest insights and technology have been used to create smart and innovative solutions.
The result: a premium homogeneous vinyl floor covering!
Our Sphera flooring adds character and style to floors across numerous applications. Whether in demanding, hygienic healthcare environments, in flexible, multi-purpose modern public buildings or in education facilities and oﬃces where durability and colour are key.
Why choose Sphera homogeneous vinyl?
Design & colour
• A new technology delivers bright and saturated hues, resulting in striking colour tones, many with high light reflection values (LRV)
• Sphera offers a balanced colour palette that coordinates well with other Forbo floor coverings like Marmoleum and textile flooring.
Technology & sustainability
• State of the art steel-belt press and thermofix technology provide consistent quality
• Green energy and zero waste technology ensure eﬃcient and sustainable manufacturing
• Sphera can contribute to a healthy indoor environment by phtalate free manufacturing & low emissions
Performance & durability
• A unique embossing process following lacquer application delivers durable performance
• In-line coating and subsequent embossing process provides superior appearance
• The evenly distributed top-layer provides superior all over protection
• The SMART-top surface finish ensures that Sphera has a high resistance to chemicals, scratches and stains
• Sphera achieves the highest abrasion wear rating group T tested to EN660-2
Explore the striking colour palettes of