The Flooring Systems division offers a broad and attractive range of environmentally friendly linoleum, highquality vinyl floors, entrance flooring systems for cleaning and drying shoes, carpet tiles, needle felt, and Flotex, the washable textile flooring. Thanks to their excellent technical properties and attractive design, these flooring products are invariably the first choice for public buildings, department stores, hospitals, and other healthcare facilities, schools, libraries, commercial and office spaces, leisure centers, shops, hotels, restaurants, and cafeterias as well as for applications in the residential market. With a market share of over 65 percent, Forbo is the world leader in linoleum.
Flooring Systems also provides ready-made adhesives for flooring installations and ceramic tiles as well as leveling compounds for the construction industry under the trade name Eurocol.
As a Key Account Manager, you will use your expertise and experience to manage Key Accounts on a national basis and help them discover the benefits and experiential value of solution selling. Using your entrepreneurial skills and sensitivity to complex business environments, you’ll orchestrate both internal and external stakeholders to realise total flooring solutions that consistently exceed customer expectations. It’s a highly challenging, strategically important role that offers unique opportunities for growth
Key Account Manager - Hospitality & Leisure
- National management of Key Accounts from inception to conclusion.
- Creating an account strategy based on deep customer insights and in depth market segment knowledge.
- Driving, coordinating and monitoring execution of the account plan to achieve the set objectives (MBO process).
- Delivering on clearly defined KPI objectives.
- Establishing and maintaining personal relationships with relevant representatives of the Key Accounts, particularly the key decision making units.
- Developing and building relationships within the network surrounding these accounts.
- Taking the lead in the acquisition of new accounts.
- Leading a number of strategic and complex projects.
- Direct accountability for sales, margin and customer satisfaction.
- Working in harmony with Regional Sales Managers and Business Area Managers throughout the UK to achieve maximum output.
- Working with the operations teams to ensure appropriate inventory control
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience and a proven track record in key account management, sales or business development within the flooring or interior finishes sector.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, allowing you to influence, inspire, build long term relationships and negotiate with people at all management levels in all stakeholders, both internally and externally.
- Strong analytical, tactical and strategic planning skills combined with a strong business sense and a drive for business impact.
- Sound IT skills.
- High energy, drive for self-motivation and self-development, attention to detail and the ability to see through complex issues to find the best suitable solution for your customers.
- Entrepreneurial spirit plus the willingness to take ownership and accept accountability.
- The aptitude to work autonomously as well as part of a team.