Movement Systems is a global industry leader for sophisticated conveyor and processing belts, synthetic modular belts, top-quality power transmission belts, as well as timing and flat belts made of synthetic materials. These products are known under the brand name Siegling. They are used in a wide range of applications in industry, trade, and the service sector, including conveyor and processing belts in the food industry, treadmill belts in fitness studios, and flat belts in mail distribution centers.
We are searching for
Application Engineer - ProLink
- Provide technical advice and troubleshooting guidance to sales people and customers.
- Verify and confirm product specifications for conveyor belting applications.
- Provide conveyor design and plant layout proposals.
- Provide design solutions and sourcing for custom components as needed.
- Help develop and support future technical support infrastructure.
- Interface with, and support, R&D, Product Management, belt fabrication, inventory management and QC as needed and as requested.
- Help develop technical and sales support materials as needed.
- A high-level sense of urgency is necessary.
- Prior technical design or trouble-shooting experience related to industrial conveyors strongly preferred.
- Experience with injection molded plastic components preferred.
- Strong technical and mechanical aptitude and a 4-year degree in Mechanical Engineering from an accredited university is required.
- Prior experience working with process improvement initiatives is desirable.
- Knowledge of industrial food processing or related applications preferred.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work as an individual hands-on contributor and as part of a team.
- This position will interact extensively with internal and external Sales, Customer Service, Fabrication and other departments. The ability, skills and willingness to communicate, interact with and train other people is essential.
- This position requires occasional overnight travel to customer sites.
Forbo offers an outstanding work environment, a competitive salary with a bonus opportunity, and an excellent benefits package that includes health, dental, and vision care, life insurance, vacation, sick/personal days, 401K, and more.
Submit resume with salary requirement in confidence to:
NO PHONE CALLS ACCEPTED
Visit our website: www.forbo.com