|Storage|| : ||Store cool and free from frost.|
|Tools|| : ||Use a mop, preferably microfibre, for maintenance, and a soft brush for cleaning.|
|Shelf Life|| : ||12 months, in unopened packaging.|
|Frost-proof|| : ||No.|
* The mentioned values have been established in our laboratory and must be considered as guidelines in view of possible variations in climatic circumstances, subfloor compositions and layer thickness.
250 grams of LiquidDesign Conditioner to 10 litres of water.
- In case of day-to-day cleaning, first remove any dust and dirt with a dust swiffer and then remove stains with 359 LiquidDesign Conditioner * using a slightly damp mop. After drying, the floor can be walked on again.
- In the event of periodic cleaning the loose dust and/or dirt must first be removed with a dust swiffer or vacuum cleaner. Next, clean and condition the floor with 359 LiquidDesign Conditioner * using a damp mop. Once the floor has dried completely, it can be walked on again.
- In the event of occasional conditioning, the loose dust and dirt must first be removed by means of a vacuum cleaner. Then scrub the floor with 359 LiquidDesign Conditioner * using a soft brush. Remove the dirty water with a floor wiper and mop. Then clean one last time with just clean water and a mop. After drying, condition the floor by applying a film of 359 LiquidDesign Conditioner * using a mop. Once the floor has dried completely, it can be walked on again.
- Clean the mop and/or brush with water straight away.
- First, always consult our technical production information sheets on www.eurocol.nl or www.eurocol.co.uk.
- Avoid eye and skin contact and use suitable personal protection equipment. (see the safety sheet for this)
- Do not release the product into the sewer system, open water or the ground in its undiluted form. Rinse empty jerrycans and bottles with tap water and dispose of them (recyclable material) according to locally applicable environmental regulations.
Product contains: non-ionic surfactants < 5%, soap < 15%, perfumes.
Mixing ratio *: In all cases, add 250 grams 359 LiquidDesign Conditioner to 10 litres of water.
Required surrounding temperature : 18 - 25 °C.
Temperature for material and subfloor : min. 15° - max 20 °C.
Relative humidity : 55 - 75%.