The Flooring Systems division offers a broad and attractive range of environmentally friendly natural linoleum, high-quality vinyl floors, entrance matting systems for cleaning and drying shoes, carpet tiles, needle felt, and Flotex, the washable high-tech textile flooring. Thanks to their excellent technical properties and attractive design, these flooring products are invariably the first choice for public buildings, department stores, hospitals, and other healthcare facilities, schools, libraries, commercial and office spaces, leisure centers, shops, hotels, restaurants, and cafeterias as well as for applications in the residential market. With a market share of about 70 percent, Forbo is the world leader in linoleum.
Flooring Systems also provides ready-made adhesives for floor covering installations, parquet flooring, and ceramic tiles, leveling compounds for the construction industry as well as liquid floors under the trade name Eurocol.
We are recruiting a Purchase Ledger Administrator to provide the business with a robust Purchase Ledger function; ensuring vendor invoices are processed and payments made in accordance with the Vendor and Purchasing Policy and vendor payment terms.
Purchase Ledger Administrator
- Ensure Vendor Master Data is accurate and up to date
- Process Vendor invoices ensuring they are authorised in accordance with internal controls
- Process Vendor payment runs according to payment terms
- Maximise early payment discount
- Regular review of GR/IR accounts
- Regular review and reconciliation of Vendor statements
- Prepare account reconciliations
- Strong computer skills (Microsoft Excel, Word, SAP)
- Demonstrate initiative
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
- Be able to work with minimum supervision
- Excellent communication skills, particularly telephone and e-mail
- Show an awareness of other roles responsibilities and requirements and work well with other departments.
- Demonstrate a flexible approach to work and work as part of a team
- Be a good multi-tasker and when required focus on key tasks at detailed level
- Minimum 3 years purchase ledger experience
- Experience working in a medium to large business, in a dynamic environment
Please send your CV and covering letter to Michelle Hyde, HR Administrator: firstname.lastname@example.org