Forbo is a leading producer of floor coverings, building and construction adhesives, as well as power transmission and conveyor belt solutions. The company employs some 5,300 people and has an international network of 24 production and distribution companies, 6 assembly operations and 45 sales organizations in a total of 36 countries. Forbo is headquartered in Baar in the canton of Zug, Switzerland.
We are searching for
Finance Executive US Holding - Tax, Treasury & Finance - Huntersville, NC
- Primary function is to support and represent Forbo Group activities and staff encompassing US tax and non-tax government compliance and regional treasury duties
- Responsible for tax compliance, planning, and optimization, transfer pricing documentation, banking relationships, US Group cash forecasts, cash pool management, and intercompany loan administration
- Maintenance of Board minutes and documents
- Conduct fee negotiations with key US Group consolidated service providers/advisors
- Perform non-tax US Treasury and Agency compliance and reporting
- Encourage cross divisional cooperation of US Group members
- Participate in ad hoc projects as necessary, i.e. mergers/acquisitions/divestments/restructures, etc.
- Must have a minimum of 7 - 10 years experience in US inbound companies, preferably in manufacturing or distribution companies, with hands-on experience in the areas of tax, treasury and finance; B.S. in Accounting or finance; ideally MS in Tax
- Position is located in The Park, Huntersville, NC and reports to Forbo Group CFO located in Baar, Switzerland
An Affirmative Action / Equal Opportunity Employer
Visit our website: www.forbo.com
Submit resume with salary requirement in confidence to: