The Flooring Systems division offers a broad and attractive range of environmentally friendly linoleum, highquality vinyl floors, entrance flooring systems for cleaning and drying shoes, carpet tiles, needle felt, and Flotex, the washable textile flooring. Thanks to their excellent technical properties and attractive design, these flooring products are invariably the first choice for public buildings, department stores, hospitals, and other healthcare facilities, schools, libraries, commercial and office spaces, leisure centers, shops, hotels, restaurants, and cafeterias as well as for applications in the residential market. With a market share of over 65 percent, Forbo is the world leader in linoleum.
Flooring Systems also provides ready-made adhesives for flooring installations and ceramic tiles as well as leveling compounds for the construction industry under the trade name Eurocol.
Forbo-Novilon B.V. is part of Forbo Flooring and located in Coevorden, the Netherlands. We produce a wide variety of vinyl flooring products.
Objective of the position
The execution of all Design related tasks for a part of the product portfolio, supported by an experienced Product Management and Design team in Coevorden, including (inter)national contacts with colleagues, clients and distributors.
The goal is to realize successful market introductions of various collections, products and services.
Designer Vinyl Flooring
As Designer your responsibilities are:
- Develop and visualize relevant concepts and colors for specific product groups.
- Accompany Styling department in executing en direct them wherever necessary.
- Generate, develop and independently experiment with new design/ product opportunities.
- Become the leading Design expert for several product groups.
- Follow relevant trends and competitors in the market, and visualize the outcome
- Prepare internal and external presentations
- Join multi-disciplined project groups
- Contribute to the design philosophy and foot-print of the design department
- HBO Bachelor Diploma in Design. With minimum of 2 years relevant work experience in a creative environment.
- Required competencies: creative and strong esthetic perspective; team player; hands-on; good communication skills
- Knowledge of the Dutch and English language
If you would like to have more information about this job opportunity, please contact:
- Dorothé Kessels, Head of Design Vinyl, tel. +31 (0)6 20621657
- Gert van Bruggen, Director Vinyl, Product Management and Design, tel. +31 (0)524 596902
Your application can be forwarded before 1 April 2017, to
Ms Marjolein Koning, Manager HRM, through:
- e-mail: email@example.com
- LinkedIn, Forbo Flooring systems career page
An assessment will be part of this procedure.
Acquisition based on this vacancy is not appreciated.