Movement Systems is a global industry leader for sophisticated conveyor and processing belts, synthetic modular belts, top-quality power transmission belts, as well as timing and flat belts made of synthetic materials. These products are known under the brand name Siegling. They are used in a wide range of applications in industry, trade, and the service sector, including conveyor and processing belts in the food industry, treadmill belts in fitness studios, and flat belts in mail distribution centers.
We are seeking a
Vice President Global Operations (m/f)
- Develops, updates and implements the global production strategy (roll production and fabrication)
- Defines organizational elements (structure, standards, methods) related to roll production and fabrication
- Initiation of improvement projects in Production (cost, delivery performance, time-to-market, new products, quality)
- Cooperation with Sales and Supply Chain to improve inventory in relation to sales while achieving delivery performance targets
- Establishes annual plans for roll production and fabrication
- Ensures demand planning across the division
- Allocates production volumes to the different sites
- Defines and/or approves all manufacturing investment projects
- Monitors development of production/product costs
- Ensures the quality of all plans submitted by the sites as well as their consistency with Group and divisional objectives and guidelines
He/she submits proposal to head of division (in close cooperation with divisional functions and regions), executes, proposes overall plans to head of division, has the authority to implement and adjust processes in plants, is one of the deciders for staff adjustments at plants and one of the deciders for CAPEX at plants.
- A range of challenging responsibilities
- Performance-related pay
- Attractive employee benefits
Then send your application and salary expectations and earliest possible starting date to
LAB & Company München GmbH
Regina Piekny-Glatz, Isartorplatz 1, D-80331 München
We look forward to meeting you.